Δευτέρα 26 Μαρτίου 2018

3/26/2018 - No comments

A Travel in a Desert Island

   I would like to travel in a desert island but it would be a difficult journey because it's very difficult to live alone. If I went to a desert island, I would choose items which would help me there.

   I think these three items would be most useful. The first thing is a tent. I would need a tent because if it rained I would have a roof. The second thing is a suitcase with tools. I would need it because tools are necessary to do a lot of things; for example, a knife to cut fruit. The third item is bottles of water. They are necessary because in a desert island the water is not drinkable.

      Travelling to a desert island would be a very big challenge. I think a tent, a suitcase with tools and bottles of water would really help me there!

Σχετική εικόνα
https://www.birchbox.com/guide/article/four-days-on-a-desert-island-with-shipwreck-soap
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου